COLD FOIL AND MULTILAYER LABELS
COLD FOIL SYSTEM
- Unwinder and rewinder unit with sensitive adjustment of the foil tension
- Guide rollers designed for the correct laying of the foil
- Pressure system with precision and differentiated adjustment
- Release unit to prevent tearing
- Benefits of cold stamping with respect to hot stamping
- Lower plant costs
- High print speeds (up to 120 m/min)
- Print stability
INSTALLATION OF COLD STAMPING ON CENTRAL DRUM MACHINES
The register is provided by a reliable and accurate mechanical transmission, while the job change speed is ensured by our flexo. Worthy of note, also the compactness of the unit. The flexo unit can be configured for double-sided printing and, above all, as the first or last colour.
MULTILAYER LABELS SYSTEM
Multi-layer labels (coupons, booklets, etc.): our system can be installed on any type of printing machine. It is easy and intuitive to use, moreover, it allows to complete the labels in line thus eliminating waste of time and scrap.
- Speed of operation up to 100 m/min
- For labels with two to five layers
- Very competitive cost
- Custom configuration
The multilayer label system consists of:
- Cutting system of high precision and reliability
- Tilter units with easy, precision adjustment to make the job repeatable and simple
- Precision register system which guarantees the exact position between the layers,
- Available on request, "cassette" system for fast engagement-disengagement
DOUBLE REEL MULTILAYER SYSTEM
This system couples, in register, a previously printed reel with your currently printed one.
The register control system and 2 photocells keep the synchronism, by reading 2 marks on the reels (one mark on each reel).
System composed by: motorized unwinder and rewinder, nip roll with independent micro-regulations.